Bruce Katlin Creates And The Running Artist

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Laughing With You

Are you laughing at me? No, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. 

Recently, I've been using laughter as a tool for coaching my life coaching clients who have been under extreme pressure. Many of them are so overwhelmed with stress that they are unable to see the trees that make up the forrest. When I ask what it would feel like to have all their stress relieved, their faces light up and their entire deportment relaxes. They smile, sigh and release a short chortle of a laugh. I respond in-kind and the chuckles roll into genuine laughter. The release of endorphins, the flowing of the blood the lightening of the mood, reduces their circumstances right down to its base: manageable situations.

Laughter truly is the best medicine when used properly and when you follow the prescription. I even recommend laughing before that important meeting or interview as laughter is a great stress reducer and has a wonderful way of reminding us what's truly important in life.

For laughter and stress management workshops as well as life and business coaching visit my Site and Stress-Less

Laugh with me now. It's free and anyone can do it.

1 comment:

brucekatlincreates said...
This comment has been removed by the author.